What Is Collagen?
Now, it all works fine till the time we are youthful and energetic. Suddenly, when we start aging, the amount of a specific type of collagen produced in the human body diminishes gradually. This begins resulting in various kinds of disorders such as weakness and pain in joints and muscles, drying of skin, appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation of skin, lifeless hair and brittle nails.
How to Combat Collagen Deficiency and Aging?
There are lots of cosmetic creams, which contain collagen, and are aimed at alleviating skin aging signs and symptoms. However, these creams regenerate the cells only in the upper strata of the skin, which degenerates the fastest and hence the benefits due to these creams are short-lived.
There are tablets manufactured which contain collagen derived from animals such as cows, pigs and horses. However, their use is not widespread because of their limited effectiveness in regenerating or replenishing lost collagen.
The Advent of Collagen Beds
This was the production of a bed which used light therapy to combat aging. At that time, it was not proved quite efficient due to lack of enough research and dearth of advanced technologies to produce light at the exact wavelength to produce desired results.
Gradually, with the advancements in the field of beauty and cosmetic technology, it was established that when a 633 nanometer red-coloured light is used for skin and body treatments for collagen-deficiency, commendable results are bound to surface.
This light impacts the layers beneath our skin in such a manner that it results in regeneration of collagen naturally. This treatment is not supposed to create magic, but has a gradual, certain and a lasting effect. An individual seeking the benefits needs to undergo a periodic treatment in the form of 24 sessions spread over 8 weeks, which makes it 3 per week of 15 minutes each.
Collagen beds are equipped with the latest power tube technology to produce the desired effect over a period of time. They are available in compact, space-saving versions which can be conveniently fitted in your house. You can get utmost benefit of this ultra-modern technology at never-before affordable prices without having to step out of your house. When not in use, these collagen beds can be easily stored due to their wheeled stand which can be tilted.
What Does a Collagen Bed Do?
- Rejuvenation – firmness and toning of your aging skin
- Improved blood circulation in your body
- Boosting the repair process of damaged tissues
- Healing process of your body
- Assuage acne, dark spots and scars
- Stronger and healthier hair and nails
- Alleviate pigmentation
- Treat sun-tan
- Diminishes stretch marks
- Relaxes the body and mind
- Relieves muscular and joint aches
- Known to be effective in Eczema and Psoriasis
Hence, we did a lot of research from various sources to arrive at this conclusion. Collagen beds are preferable over most other anti-aging therapies because of the following reasons:
- It uses light to naturally repair your body cells.
- It is pain-free, harmless and easy-to-use.
- There is no harmful UV light involved.
- It is non-invasive in nature, which means it does not require you to undergo any surgery or even an injection to get the benefits.
- It is affordable compared to laser and Botox treatments.