Women’s fashion is a wide term with immeasurable boundaries and vast horizon. A woman’s wardrobe contains as many articles and dresses as much a men’s fashion store would display; it’s hilarious, but a fact! Let’s pick up one small section of shirts and discuss the diversity that is available for women to explore-Women’s shirts are equally prevalent for casual as well as formal wear. Shirts are available in common, funky, stylish as well as elegant designs that make them suitable for almost every occasion.
Below given options will make you familiar with what women want and when-
- Creased, Smoked or Buttoned Blouse for Formal Occasions: To enhance the professional looks of a woman, a blouse works the best! Blouse are available in different fabrics like cotton, silk, Lycia, satin or chiffon. Usually a blouse has a collar and some buttons in the front. Some blouses also have buttons completely down the shirt. A blouse can be full-sleeved, half-sleeved or sleeveless. They suit women will all sorts of figures. Blouse goes well with jeans, pants and long as well as short skirts.
- Spaghetti Shirts to Beat the Heat during Hot and Humid Summers: These shirts have thin spaghetti straps that make them a perfect wear for summer days. Spaghetti shirts are available for casual wear as well as occasional wear. They are suitable for all age groups; be it kids, teenagers, young women, or mature. They are best teamed up with jeans, skirts and shorts. This type of shirt is usually more suitable for women who have a balanced built and figure. Too skinny or even plump women might look awkward or gauche in spaghetti shirts, although, it’s all about the comfort and ease of the wearer, more than how people like or dislike the dresses.
- The All-Purpose T-Shirts to Suit All Ages and Stages: Casual and cool- T-shirts are the most loved shirts by women owing to the fact that they are not just comforting, but are also suitable for all casual occasions, especially during summers. T-shirts never go out of fashion and most women have all basic colours and patterns already stocked up in their wardrobe. When you can’t think of what to wear, simply pull out any T-shirt to keep you comfortable and going! T-shirts are available in round, V-neck as well as collared patterns. They boost up the sporty looks of a woman. T-shirts are best paired with Jeans and Bermudas. They are mainly available in Cotton and Spandex fabrics.
- Formal Collared Shirts to Boost Your Professional Poise: Most marketing as well as management professionals prefer to wear formal collared shirts that usually have cuffed full-sleeves. Most formal uniforms for women also use collared shirts. Mostly, these types are shirts are available in non-stretchable fabric. Women prefer to wear plain, self-patterned as well as stripped shirts to office or work. Some trendy collared shirts are available in funky patterns like polka dots and butterflies all over! They look best when teamed up with pleated pants.
- Day-and-Night Camisoles to Keep You Comfortable and Cool: A camisole is a kind of straitjacket that women prefer to wear underneath blouses. Some women also like to wear a camisole under a summer jacket to give their attire a cool and composed look. Camisoles are usually made in soft and cottony fabrics because they touch the ski n of the women, so they need to be comforting and not harsh.
- Tank Shirts for Women with the Just-Perfect Body Shape: A shirt that covers the upper body of a woman but has no straps or sleeves is called a tank shirt. Tank shirts don’t just look hot; they are very comforting for women who have a reasonably-sized bust-line. They are best teamed up with jeans, skirts and shorts.
There are several more shirt patterns that are popular among women, but the ones discussed above are the inevitable pieces that no woman would ever want to skip having in her wardrobe!